Bookings And Policies:
For up-to-the-minute availability, last minute cancellations, and reservations call:
888-425-8625 or 505-992-3333
Our reservations office is open Monday through Friday 9 am – 5pm MST.
Please give us a call, and we are happy to answer your questions! We are closed on weekends and holidays.
Or send us an email providing this information:
- Your arrival and departure dates
- The unit type you wish to reserve
- The number of guests in your party
We will email confirmation and payment instructions to you.
- We accept checks, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex. Secure online payment available.
- All reservations must be paid for in full in advance.
- A 50% deposit is due within 7 days of confirming your reservation. If not paid your booking will be released.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival and will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.
- All rooms guaranteed on the beachfront with balcony or patio overlooking Half Moon Bay. Sorry, no guarantees for floor preferences.
REFUNDS: There are no refunds due to missed or delayed flights, inclement weather or hurricanes, including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Clients are encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect their vacation investment.
CANCELLATIONS for any reason will result in a fee of $100.00 per unit cancelled. Cancellations made 30 days prior to scheduled arrival may cancel for a fee of $100.00. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival date will result in the forfeit of total rent. A credit for future stay may be possible when we are able to re-rent the canceled unit. All attempts will be made to fill the vacancy made by your cancellation.
Terms & Conditions
1. Services Provided: I understand and agree that VISTA DEL MAR PROPERTIES, L.T.D. is acting as a booking agent in accepting reservations and/or bookings for services and/or accommodations which are not directly supplied by VISTA DEL MAR PROPERTIES, L.T.D.
2. Indemnification: I acknowledge that VISTA DEL MAR PROPERTIES, L.T.D. is not liable for any injury, loss or damages caused to me, my quests or invitees, or any of my or their personal property that is or may be caused by any accident, event, fire, theft, or other casualty or cause during the rental period.
3. Release of Liability: I hereby permanently release VISTA DEL MAR PROPERTIES, L.T.D. and their employees, agents, and representatives from liability for any injury, loss or damages caused to me, my quests or invitees, or any of my or their personal property that is or may be caused by any accident, event, fire, theft, or other casualty or cause during the rental period.
4. Force Majeure: I understand and agree that VISTA DEL MAR PROPERTIES, L.T.D. will not be liable for disruption of travel, bookings, or reservations caused by factors beyond and outside its control, including, but not limited to inclement weather, including tropical storms and hurricanes, Acts of God, political or social unrest, monetary crisis, labor problems, mechanical or construction difficulties, local laws, diseases, war, terrorist activities or novel conditions.
5. Legal Disputes: This agreement is made pursuant to, and shall be governed by, New Mexico law. If any term or provision of this agreement is found to be void or invalid, such term or provision will be severed, and all other terms and provisions shall remain valid and binding.
Reception Desk in Akumal: 52-984-875-9060
Please do not call this number to make or change a reservation.